Tuesday 29 April 2014

Manchester United given boost as Marco Reus remains coy over new contract #CarryGobySeanKellz #FutureGroupNG via @myentertain9jar

BORUSSIA DORTMUND attacker Marco Reus remains coy over his future at the Bundesliga giants.

ReusReus has refused to comment on his contract situation[GETTY]
Reus has been a consistent performer for Dortmund this term, scoring 23 goals and setting up 22 in all competitions.
His fantastic form has led him to being linked with a move to Manchester United, where he'd join former team-mate Shinji Kagawa.
The 24-year-old, who has a £28million buyout clause in his contract, is reported to have been offered a new deal to stay at the Westfalenstadion amid the speculation.
ReusReus has been in fine form for Dortmund this season [GETTY]
I'm not saying anything about my contract
Marco Reus
But the Germany international refused to confirm if he had been offered a new deal, despite claiming he is happy at the club.
"I'm not saying anything about my contract," Reus said.
"But I do have the time to emphasise how good I feel at Dortmund."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment