Monday 28 April 2014

What's going on? Josie Gibson reveals surgery selfie #CarryGobySeanKellz #FutureGroupNG via @i_amreginaldjr

Former Big Brother winner shares make-up free snap after undergoing laser eye surgery

JOSIE Gibson is not a woman who is afraid to show off a silly picture.
You've got to give the former Big Brother winner her dues, after having laser eye surgery, she goes and posts a snap of her face on Twitter.
Josie Gibson shared a make-up free selfie after eye surgery [Twitter]
Josie Gibson shared a make-up free selfie after eye surgery [Twitter]
Taking to her social media account, the 29-year-old looked like she was about to pilot a plane with the humongous goggles on her make-up free face.
The super-svelte blonde wrote alongside the photo: "Do I look like a superhero? Eyes are still a bit fuzzy. Hope I've spelt this right Jos. 20/20 vision tomorrow @Optimax."
Looking a touch Deirdre Barlow, the reality TV star appeared to be sat on a gold chair in a black jumper as she rocked the fresh-faced look.
Now that Josie's lost an incredible six stone, she obviously thought it was time to sort her eyes out, too.
The former reality TV star underwent laser eye surgery today [ITV]
The former reality TV star underwent laser eye surgery today [ITV]
Earlier this week, the Bristolian talked about her image transformation on Daybreak.
Speaking about her new eating habits, the personal trainer said: "I eat clean 80 per cent of the time and then 20 per cent of the time I am a really naughty girl. It's the only diet that has worked for me and I've tried everything.

"I feel like a different person and it's given me a new lease of life and that's what has kept me going. Why would I go back to how I used to eat when I can look and feel like this?"
We're not totally sure the eye goggle look will catch on though, Josie.
The 29-year-old has lost a whopping six stone [ITV]
The 29-year-old has lost a whopping six stone [ITV]
Watch Josie talk about her incredible weight loss below

No comments:

Post a Comment