Tuesday 1 July 2014

SEE Luisa Zissman SHOCKING SECRET ON BEING SEXY : 'I have starved myself to be thin' #TheElitePartyInJuly #IRepEntertain9jarBlog via @myentertain9jar

The Big Brother's Bit On The Side host opens up on extreme dieting, blasts Nicole Richie as a 'corpse'
 
LUISA Zissman has admitted to not eating in a bid to be a tiny size 6.
The Celebrity Big Brother star made the shocking confession in her Daily Star column in which she blasted the current fashion craze to be a size 000.
Luisa Zissman shares her bikini body progress [Instagram]
Luisa Zissman shares her bikini body progress [Instagram]
Luisa said at one point she felt under pressure to be supermodel skinny, before looking to curvy role models Beyonce and Kim Kardashian.
"I have starved myself to be thin, shrinking down to a small size 6. 
"On reflection, it leaves me devastated to think I felt I had to do that to be happy.
"Thank God, skeletal clotheshorses strutting down the runway like Bambi on ice with legs about to break are no longer something we want to achieve – it was really hard trying to diet to look like that!
Luisa Zissman blasted Nicole Richie for perpetuating the size 000 craze [Splash]
Luisa Zissman blasted Nicole Richie for perpetuating the size 000 craze [Splash]
"Today's body role models have booted out the heroin chic hailed by the likes of Rachel Zoe, Victoria Beckham and Paris Hilton, replaced by curvaceous stars such as Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé and Nikki Minaj who celebrate their womanly shape of hips, ass and thighs.
"Kim K has been a revelation for women – and love her or loathe her – at least she is leading the way into a modern world of achievable body shapes for all of us."
The former Apprentice UK finalist also blasted 'skeletal' celebs such as Nicole Richie for becoming anorexic thinspiration targets.
"Irritatingly though, some celebs are still trying to feed us the crap that they are naturally a size 000 (yes, that does now exist). "It's about as attractive as a dead girl walking.
Luisa praised North West's mum for flaunting her curves in figure-hugging clothes [Flynet]
Luisa praised North West's mum for flaunting her curves in figure-hugging clothes [Flynet]
"Nicole Richie looked like a corpse in a silver dress at this year's Met Gala, while Millie Mackintosh continues to 'star' on pro-anorexia websites and Hollyoaks' Stephanie Waring is disappearing before our eyes.
"I'd rather have some junk in my trunk and feel good inside than be so hungry I’m overtired, have no brain power and am constantly glued to the scales checking if I've lost 0.001lbs since an hour ago."
The 27-year-old recently unveiled the results of her own healthy eating and exercise regime which has seen her lose nearly a stone in ten weeks.
The mum-of-one added: "At the moment, I feel great. I work out nearly every day at 7.30am and ride my horses around four times a week. This is the example I want to set my daughter that being fit and healthy is the way forward."
Luisa Zissman strikes a pose in the campaign for a fitness brand [Protein World]
Luisa Zissman strikes a pose in the campaign for a fitness brand [Protein World]

No comments:

Post a Comment