Friday 4 July 2014

TOWIE feud latest: Georgia Kousoulou admits Jasmin Walia 'attacked for no reason' #TheElitePartyInJuly #IRepEntertain9jarBlog via @myentertain9jar

Grace Andrews' pal reveals 'I did nothing wrong' after row with best pal
 
TOWIE is full of arguments and break-ups.
But one Essex reality star has told Entertain9jar exclusively that her recent fall out with best pal Jasmin Walia, was completely uncalled for.
Georgia Kousoulou admits Jasmin Walia's row left her shocked [PH]
Georgia Kousoulou admits Jasmin Walia's row left her shocked [PH]
Talking to us at the Ultimate Beauty Guide launch, Georgia Kousoulou admitted she couldn't have been more shocked by the outburst.
The blonde said: "I was a bit shocked if I’m honest. I still don’t understand it. I was at my Barbie and Ken party, just loving life and she literally came out of nowhere.
"I thought it was a joke, but she completely attacked me for no reason."
The fall out happened after the cast returned from Marbella and Jasmin found out Georgia had stayed with Dan Osborne in his villa.
The TOWIE star was not happy when she heard about her pal's stay at Dan Osborne's place [Wenn]
The TOWIE star was not happy when she heard about her pal's stay at Dan Osborne's place [Wenn]
Grace Andrews' pal added: "I think it’s unfair because I did nothing wrong. There were five of us that night and I don’t understand why I’ve been on the receiving end of it."
But despite the row, the Essex reality star is pretty certain the pair will be friends again in no time.
"Of course, there’s always a girls tit tat around Essex!" Georgia revealed.
Well, that's some good TOWIE news at least.
Georgia was furious after Jasmin argued with her at her birthday party [ITV]
Georgia was furious after Jasmin argued with her at her birthday party [ITV]

No comments:

Post a Comment