Monday 28 April 2014

Jodie Marsh gushes about life as she strips to her metal underwear, again #CarryGobySeanKellz #FutureGroupNG via @myentertain9jar

Kirk Norcross' former flame admits 'I'm not perfect but I'm nearly there'

JODIE Marsh has taken time out her busy day to reflect on life.
Slipping her infamous assets into her fave new underwear set (a metal two piece), the glamour girl-turned bodybuilder gave her best pout for the camera.
Jodie Marsh showed fans her new outrageous bra-and-knicker set [Instagram]
Jodie Marsh showed fans her new outrageous bra-and-knicker set [Instagram]
The glamour model gushed that she 'loves her life' (and her metal underwear) [Instagram]
The glamour model gushed that she 'loves her life' (and her metal underwear) [Instagram]
Sharing the half-naked snap on Instagram, Jodie gushed: "I cook, I clean, I ride a Harley, I'm a champion bodybuilder and an anti-bullying ambassador.
"I'm not perfect but I'm nearly there...Oh and I look OK in a metal underwear set. I proper love my life I do #blessed x x x x x."

The ultra sexy photo is one of many that Kirk Norcross' former flame has taken over the last few weeks – including a bikini-clad shot from Malta just two days ago.
The 37-year-old perfectly captured her best angle – a view of her gigantic cleavage – and commented: "I don't mean to brag but I'm currently doing this #sunbathing on a break from work in Malta."
The bodybuilder couldn't resist bragging about her day sunbathing in Malta [Instagram]
The bodybuilder couldn't resist bragging about her day sunbathing in Malta [Instagram]
However, Miss Marsh did have a picture taken with her family over the weekend, which she surprisingly covered up for.
"Day 47 #100happydayschallenge having Sunday dinner with the family. Love my mum and dad xxx," Jodie said.
It's nice to hear so much positivity, Jodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment