Wednesday 30 April 2014

The Charlotte Crosby Experience trends worldwide on Twitter after she promises 'I'm funnier than Mark Wright' #CarryGobySeanKellz #FutureGroupNG via @myentertain9jar

Sam Faiers and Carol McGiffin show support for Geordie Shore star's reality show

WATCH VIDEO
AFTER weeks of anticipation, The Charlotte Crosby Experience finally hit our screens last night.
The hilarious Geordie Shore star, who's followed the footsteps of TOWIE lad Joey Essex in filming her own exotic reality show, started her journey in India.
Charlotte Crosby's new reality show was a huge hit last night [TLC]
Charlotte Crosby's new reality show was a huge hit last night [TLC]
After much expectation – and after promising she'll "definitely be funnier" than Mark Wright's Party Wright Around The World, the programme left viewers in stitches.
Twitter went wild and @ccexperienceTLC was trending worldwide.
Celebrity fans including Sam Faiers and Carol McGiffin voiced their enjoyment, with the TOWIE beauty tweeting: "Loving the show @Charlottegshore #TheCharlotteCrosbyExperience."
The Loose Women star added: "Slutdropping in India!!! Love it!!"
While viewers made comments including: "Funniest thing I have seen since Karl Pilkington."
The Geordie Shore star insisted she's funnier than Mark Wright [TLC]
The Geordie Shore star insisted she's funnier than Mark Wright [TLC]
"Charlotte Crosby is hilarious!!! Love her!!!" Another added and a third wrote: "I've missed having Charlotte on my telly screen! You make me cry laughing @Charlottegshore if only I had a friend like you!"
As the show ended, Miss Crosby herself hit Twitter to thank fans for their support.
"Looking back at all the support for tonight is just amazing! So glad you all loved the show!! Believe me it gets BETTER and BETTER!!!" She promised.

Check out Charlotte's top five quotes from last night's show:
1. “I’m here to experience a royal wedding, but deep down I really want to see an elephant.”
2. On arranged weddings: "I’d be scared that when we got married he’d have a small penis."
3. On colours at the Indian wedding: “It’s like a rainbow has been sick everywhere.”
4. "I just wish I was born Indian – it’s so much more fun."
5. On FINALLY seeing an elephant: "It's the best day of my life."
Charlotte Crosby had a Geisha make-over on last night's show [YouTube]

No comments:

Post a Comment