Tuesday 1 July 2014

'Seeing my own blood couldn't make me leave' Sallie Axl opens up about domestic violence #TheElitePartyInJuly #IRepEntertain9jarBlog via @myentertain9jar

The Big Brother star on her 'horrific memories' of past relationship
 
SALLIE Axl opened up about her terrifying ordeal when she suffered at the hands of an abusive ex-boyfriend today.
The former Big Brother star revealed that she still has "horrific memories" and that it's something she thinks could haunt her forever.
Sallie Axl opens up about her ordeal [Twitter]
Sallie Axl opens up about her ordeal [Twitter]
"I know what it's like to feel so in love with someone you could forgive them for any sort of attack on your body or mind.
"Feeling that controlled, you become scared to think, scared to speak, scared to even be you. And then even if you do escape, there's a risk you'll never entirely get 'you' back," Sallie wrote in her Daily Star column.
"Even seeing my own blood or feeling my head against the wall couldn't make me leave," she continued.
The 26-year-old glamour model is a single mum and to her adorable four-year-old daughter.
She currently tours the country as a DJ with dancers the Ink Dolls.
The Big Brother star said she'll never forget [Twitter]
The Big Brother star said she'll never forget [Twitter]
"My own life, my own happiness came secondary to making him feel secure in the love he had for me.
"One wrong foot could have released a living nightmare that I called reality," Sallie finished.
The mum-of-one currently tours as a DJ [Twitter]
The mum-of-one currently tours as a DJ [Twitter]

No comments:

Post a Comment