Wednesday 28 May 2014

Tom Fletcher is reunited with son Buzz - 'I think he's happy daddy's home' #BringBackOurGirls #Entertain9jar via @myentertain9jar

McFly star has cuddle with his tiny tot after arriving home from McBusted gig

TOM Fletcher couldn't wait to get home and see his son last night.
The McFLy star – who is currently on tour with McBusted – is having to make the most of his precious time off inbetween gigs.
Tom Fletcher couldn't wait to get home to see his son Buzz [Instagram]
Tom Fletcher couldn't wait to get home to see his son Buzz [Instagram]
The McBusted star shared this smiley snap of his adorable tot [Instagram]
The McBusted star shared this smiley snap of his adorable tot [Instagram]
On his way back from the lads' latest show,  the new dad tweeted: "I’m on my way home to see my little boy. My late night milkshakes with Bourne have become late night breast-milkshakes with Buzz."
Giovanna Fletcher's husband then shared a snap of his two-month-old boy smiling while laying face down on him.
"I think he's happy daddy's home," the Star Girl hitmaker wrote alongside the photo.
The 28-year-old recently admitted to suffering from bipolar disorder.
Baby Buzz is just two-months-old [Twitter]
Baby Buzz is just two-months-old [Twitter]
Taking to Fearne Cotton on her documentary Fearne and McBusted, Tom said: "I realised that I was struggling more than other people around me were."
He went on to say that after receiving the right treatment he's in a much better place and since the birth of his first child is "the happiest" he's ever been.
You certainly look happy, Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment