Tuesday 8 July 2014

Billie Faiers prepares to give birth, admits 'hopefully she will come out soon!' #TheElitePartyinJuly #IRepEntertain9jarBlog via @myentertain9jar

TOWIE star hits the beauty salon as she prepares to meet her daughter for the first time
 
BILLIE Faiers is just days away from giving birth now.
And while her little girl is well over due, it has given the glamorous TOWIE star plenty of time to get ready for her labour.
Billie Faiers has been hitting the beauty salon in order to look good for her daughter's birth [Wenn/ITV2]
Billie Faiers has been hitting the beauty salon in order to look good for her daughter's birth [Wenn/ITV2]
Talking to Star magazine, Sam Faiers' sister confessed her preparations have been a little different to what you would expect.
The 24-year-old said: "I've got my cosmetics and I've had my treatments too! I've had my brows waxed, my nails done and I've used tanning moisturiser.
"But if she doesn't come soon I'll need all that done again!"
We expected nothing less form this Essex beauty if we're honest.
The TOWIE star admitted she's always felt maternal [Instagram]
The TOWIE star admitted she's always felt maternal [Instagram]
And it looks like the wait for mini Faiers is becoming a bit too much for Billie who has admitted she's been "nesting for months".
Greg Shepherd's girlfriend gushed: "I think she'll probably be my best friend. I'm quite a maternal person anyway.
"I know I'm not a mum yet but it feels like something I was born to do. It's my new journey in life."
Now all we need is for the little to arrive!
Sam Faiers' sister gets impatient about the arrival of her little girl [Flynet]
Sam Faiers' sister gets impatient about the arrival of her little girl [Flynet]

No comments:

Post a Comment