Wednesday 16 July 2014

Khloe Kardashian hints estranged husband Lamar Odom is still on her mind with cryptic tweet #IRepEntertain9jarBlog #TwitterTrendBlog via @myentertain9jar

Kim Kardashian gets tongues wagging days after the basketball player is dropped from the New York Knicks
 
 
KHLOE Kardashian recently made the shock confession estranged husband Lamar Odom cheated on her.
Talking on Sunday night's Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kris Jenner's daughter revealed: "Let me tell you something. Last year on my birthday I lied to everyone.
Khloe Kardashian has filed for divorce from Lamar Odom [Wenn]
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is heartbroken after the basketball player cheated on her [Wenn]
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is heartbroken after the basketball player cheated on her [Wenn]
"I had to lie and say I was with my husband when in fact my husband was missing with another girl. Okay?
"I lied and I gave up my Beyonce tickets. That's how badly I was hiding."
But despite filing for divorce, the reality TV star hinted the basketball player is still on her mind by posting a cryptic message on Instagram.
"I would surrender my being to see you whole once more," the extract read. 
The 30-year-old hints Lamar is still on her mind with this cryptic message [Instagram]
The 30-year-old hints Lamar is still on her mind with this cryptic message [Instagram]
The statement comes just days after Lamar was dropped from the New York Knicks because it was felt he was "unable to uphold the standards to return as an NBA player”.
“We found it necessary to free up the roster spot,” Knicks' president Phil Jackson said in a statement on 11 July.
Maybe that explains why Lamar is on Khloe's mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment