Tuesday 15 July 2014

'I've made the biggest mistake of my life' - Harry Derbidge NOT HAPPY with Bobby Norris split #IRepEntertain9jarBlog #TwitterTrendBlog via @myentertain9jar

TOWIE star reveals how the break-up has left him 'stressed' and 'crying every night'
 
HARRY Derbidge is in pieces following his split from Bobby Norris. 
The TOWIE legend – who cheated on his co-star with his ex – has been struggling to eat since the messy break-up.
Harry Derbidge is struggling to come to terms with his split from Bobby Norris [Wenn]
Harry Derbidge is struggling to come to terms with his split from Bobby Norris [Wenn]
The TOWIE star admits he still loves ex-boyfriend Bobby [Wenn]
The TOWIE star admits he still loves ex-boyfriend Bobby [Wenn]
"When I'm stressed, I don't eat. I've lost a stone from worrying. I've cried every night," the 20-year-old told Star magazine. 
Talking about his encounter with his ex, Harry said: "I slept with my ex, but then things with Bob moved forward. I genuinely didn't cheat, that's the worst part, but I feel like I've made the biggest mistake of my life."
And on top of his relationship dramas, he's fallen out with best pal Gemma Collins. 
Yet despite saying he was "really upset" with how Gemma accused him and his mum of treating her "badly", Amy Childs' cousin said: "We'll move on. Gem and I are like brother and sister".
The reality TV stars broke up after Harry admitted he'd cheated on Bobby with his ex [ITV]
The reality TV stars broke up after Harry admitted he'd cheated on Bobby with his ex [ITV]
Now, Harry is on a mission to win Bobby back, revealing: "For me, right now, it's not over because I'm still crying.
"I've texted saying I'll leave him alone for a few days, then I'll call and hopefully we'll arrange a dinner to try to sort things out. 
"I still believe Bobby loves me very much and I love him, so hopefully we'll get back together."
We hope you do too, Harry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment