Thursday 17 July 2014

“I Didn’t Receive My BET Awards Backstage” - DAVIDO MAD AT CRITICS! #IRepEntertain9jarBlog #TwitterTrendBlog via @myentertain9jar

 
When Davido won the BET Award for Best
African Act 2014 ,many speculated he
collected his award backstage because he
posted a picture posing with his award before
the show started…
Here is what he told ChannelsTV
    “There are about 15 categories that are not
    mentioned in the show.When I won my
    award,because they do the pre-show just
    like MTV MAMAS i instagramed it
    immediately before the show started so
    people were speculating that I got my
    award backstage.No.but after I collected
    my award, I took the picture backstage
    with my phone .But if you watch the BET
    Award they show here, you would see I
    collected my award on stage”

No comments:

Post a Comment