Monday 21 July 2014

“Stop Telling Me My Son Makes You Horny” – Justin's Mom Warns Naugty Fans #IRepEntertain9jarBlog #TwitterTrendBlog via @myentertain9jar

 
Justin Bieber‘s mother, Pattie Mallette apparently tired of her son’s fans and their need to sexually objectify her son has pleaded with the ‘Beliebers’ to stop with the sexually explicit messages they keep badgering her with about how he makes them horny via social media. Bieber’s mum, who has over has over 3.24 million followers on Twitter revealed that these messages make her uncomfortable.
Mallette took to her twitter to send the message, she wrote, ‘Dear Sweet Beliebers, Please stop telling me my son makes you horny. It’s NOT something a mom wants to hear. Love Mom #ThingsYouDontTellMom.’ Pattie has however also revealed that she is happy to support his young fans and loves it when she is referred to as ‘Mom’ by the Beliebers. “I love it when you guys call me mom. I love you too!!! Hugs,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment