Monday 14 July 2014

Kim Kardashian defends pregnant women jibe, insists it was one big joke #TheElitePartyinJuly #IRepEntertain9jarBlog #TwitterTrendBlog via @myentertain9jar

North West's mum fumes 'I guess you can't be sarcastic' as she hits back at 'mum-to-bes shouldn't leave the house' statement

KIM Kardashian has been forced to defend herself after sensationally stating "pregnant women shouldn't leave the house".
North West's mum prompted a backlash after advising mum-to-bes to go into hiding in a recent interview.
Kim Kardashian has been forced to defend herself [Splash]
Kim Kardashian has been forced to defend herself [Splash]
Kanye West's wife made the comments in a chat with ELLE magazine and her two sisters Khloé and Kourtney.

"I recommend hiding for a good year and having no pregnancy style…that's what I recommend," she said.
"If you can do it, hide. Never leave the house," she added.
However, she's insisted it was all one big joke and hit Twitter to set the record straight.
"I guess you can't be sarcastic when doing interviews! I was asked about tips on pregnancy style…," Kim wrote.
North West's mum mocked her own maternity style [Wenn]
North West's mum mocked her own maternity style [Wenn]
"I jokingly said pregnant woman should hide/stay in if they looked like I did lol. I said ask Kourt her tips because she has the best preg style," she added.
Kris Jenner's daughter went on to say she's considering recording her interviews so to avoid any future faux pas.
"I really should start video taping the interviews I do and post on my website so you can see the laughs and how it's really said," she finished.
Kendall Jenner's fashion pal insisted her comments were sarcastic [Splash]
Kendall Jenner's fashion pal insisted her comments were sarcastic [Splash]

No comments:

Post a Comment