Monday 14 July 2014

“I wouldnt Sleep until I am Number One" - Orezi #IRepEntertain9jarBlog #TwitterTrendBlog via @myentertain9jar


Fast-rising singer, Orezi (Real name) Esegine
Allen, in a new interview with Punch talked
about his rocky journey to super stardom. Orezi
is very good at what he does but he says he
does feel depressed once in a while that he’s not
gotten to where he should be.
Orezi told Entertain9jar:
Before now, I used to think I deserve more
than what I am getting since I have put in a
lot of work and I have the best videos out
there. Although I know some people who
came after me and they are more famous
than me, I still believe God’s time is the
best. The music industry in Nigeria has
reached a point where everyone has a
destination. As long as one does not allow
the fame of others to be a source of
concern, one will excel. Sometimes, I feel
depressed when I think I have been around
for a while and I am yet to get to achieve
my goal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment