Wednesday 9 July 2014

Jasmin Walia makes shocking nose job confession #TheElitePartyinJuly #IRepEntertain9jarBlog #RIPBrazil via @myentertain9jar

TOWIE star says she's against plastic surgery but lets slip there is one procedure she would not rule out - Exclusive!
 
JASMIN Walia has one of the most enviable figures on TV.
But it turns out even she has a few body hang-ups.
Jasmin Walia showed off her enviable figure in this yellow dress at the OK! World Cup Summer Barbecue [Flynet]
Jasmin Walia showed off her enviable figure in this yellow dress at the Entertain9jar World Cup Summer Barbecue [Flynet]
"I hate my nose," she exclusively told Entertain9jar at the Entertain9jar World Cup Summer Barbecue.
"No one has ever given me a hard time about it but I've always been a little insecure because of it.
"I guess everyone has something they don't like about themselves."
Unlike many of her TOWIE co-stars, Jasmin's looks are all natural.
Jasmin Walia shows off her toned tummy in a revealing crop top [Instagram]
Jasmin Walia shows off her toned tummy in a revealing crop top [Instagram]
"I'm against surgery, I don't believe in it," she explained.
However, it sounds as though she might make an exception for her biggest insecurity.
"The only thing I would consider getting done is a nose job.
"When people ask me what I would get done I tell them I want a nose job – but that's it."
Jasmin Walia is happy with her body apart from her nose [Wenn]
Jasmin Walia is happy with her body apart from her nose [Wenn]

No comments:

Post a Comment