Tuesday 8 July 2014

Kanye West admits he's 'hurt' after crowd boos him for ranting #TheElitePartyinJuly #IRepEntertain9jarBlog via @myentertain9jar

Kim Kardashian's husband doesn't let the the negative comments stop him going on another tirade
 
KANYE West angered fans after ranting during his performances at Wireless Festival in London over the weekend.
Kim Kardashian's husband interrupted both of his sets to make controversial remarks about how the media "dehumanise people".
Kanye West at Wireless Festival in one of his signature rants [Flynet]
Kanye West at Wireless Festival in one of his signature rants [Flynet]
The dad-of-one is hurt after being booed by the crowds during his tirade [Flynet]
The dad-of-one is hurt after being booed by the crowds during his tirade [Flynet]
“They take the idea of celebrity and make me feel like I’m stupid or something," he said.  
"Yet if you are creative and you want to create more, this is exactly what I’ve been fighting for…f**k whatever anyone thinks. It’s about Kanye’s dreams."
His tirades were met with a sea of boos – something which he addressed when he took to the stage in Birmingham last night. 
"The media wrote that people booed. And you know what. I'm not going to lie, I'm not invincible," he said.
Kim Kardashian's husband admits he's not 'invincible' [Splash]
Kim Kardashian's husband admits he's not 'invincible' [Splash]
"It hurt me a little bit because I knew how much of a good time that everyone had. I'm sorry that I'm not a complete beligerent a******e that I normally am, but I will be back."
But, despite the crowds reaction, the 37-year-old couldn't resist another moan.
And according to the Birmingham Mail, the dad-of-one said: "It doesn't matter what I say, from the top of my mind to the bottom of my heart there is nothing they can do to stop me."
As if we'd even try, Kanye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment