Friday 11 July 2014

UK Rapper Chipmunk 'in big trouble' after losing consciousness following quad bike accident in Malia #TheElitePartyinJuly #IRepEntertain9jarBlog #TwitterTrendBlog via @myentertain9jar

UK rapper receives 12 head stitches and loses feeling in right leg after holiday accident
 
CHIPMUNK was rushed to hospital this week following a "full speed" quad bike crash.
The UK rapper suffered serious head and leg injuries after the accident in Malia with pals.
Chipmunk was rushed to hospital this week after he lost consciousness following his accident [Instagram]
Chipmunk was rushed to hospital this week after he lost consciousness following his accident [Instagram]
And while we don't usually hear much from the young star, he has gone into full detail about what happened on Instagram.
Posting a series of snaps following the crash, Chimunk confessed it wasn't his "time to die".
The 23-year-old recalled: "Today I was meant to fly to LA to put my finishing touches at last on records. I'm just merciful to be alive. I know people that have died from bike crashes.
"My quad bike crash was full speed on a 400cc that looked like a scene out of Final Destination meets Fast and Furious. Came out with 12 stitches to the head, grazes all over my body and no use of my right leg. But can move my toes a lil."
The 23-year-old crashed his quad bike in Malia [Instagram]
The 23-year-old crashed his quad bike in Malia [Instagram]
And as if that wasn't enough, Chipmunk was alas rushed to hospital once more after he lost consciousness.
The Oopsy Daisy hit maker added: "So last night I was cooling…Then out of no where lost consciousness... Went green... Then white... Then had to get rushed to hospital.
"They gave me further examinations which showed no signs of internal bleeding. But my leg, considering there was no break or fracture, was infected and heavily bruised hence me not being able to move it."
Here's hoping he feels better soon.
The UK rapper has been very open about his accident on his social networking site [Wenn]
The UK rapper has been very open about his accident on his social networking site [Wenn]

No comments:

Post a Comment