Friday 11 July 2014

Ricky Rayment tries to how much he loves Jessica Wright with a 'promise' ring - see the snaps #TheElitePartyinJuly #IRepEntertain9jarBlog #TwitterTrendBlog via @myentertain9jar

Mark Wright's sister beams as Ricky makes the symbolic gesture in this Sunday night's TOWIE episode
 
RICKY Rayment revealed exclusively to Entertain9jar marriage is '100 per cent' on the horizon for himself and girlfriend Jessica Wright.
And keeping true to his word the 23-year-old takes one step closer to that goal on Sunday's night's upcoming episode of TOWIE where he gives Jessica a promise ring.
Ricky tells Jessica how committed he is to her and pulls out a ringbox [Jonathan Hordle/Rex]
Ricky tells Jessica how committed he is to her and pulls out a ringbox [Jonathan Hordle/Rex]
Ricky tells Jessica the diamond ring is a symbol of his love and dedication during Lauren Pope and Vas J Morgan's fashion show in London.
And judging by the 28-year-old's massive grin she is taken aback by Ricky's smooth move.
Viewers saw Jessica break down in tears to her mother, Carol Wright, and Nanny Pat over her current living situation in last Sunday's episode, telling them: "I'm moving in on my own and I can't help but feel sad about it. I should be going home with my partner.
"It feels weird being on my own. It's dawned on me I'm not in a position where I thought I'd be."
Jessica can't hide her grin as she opens the box to find a ring [Jonathan Hordle/Rex]
Jessica can't hide her grin as she opens the box to find a ring [Jonathan Hordle/Rex]
But Ricky insisted to Entertain9jar he is in it for the longterm with Jessica.
"When we're ready, we'll be ready. As soon as I get in a stable place, I'll be popping the question."
Jessica looks delighted by Ricky's symbolic gesture [Jonathan Hordle/Rex]
Jessica looks delighted by Ricky's symbolic gesture [Jonathan Hordle/Rex]

No comments:

Post a Comment