Monday 26 May 2014

David Luiz's PSG switch to reignite Man Utd's interest in Marquinhos #BringBackOurGirls #Entertain9jar via @myentertain9jar

DAVID LUIZ'S transfer from Chelsea to Paris Saint-Germain is set to reignite Manchester United's interested in Marquinhos.

Marquinhos, PSGManchester United are to step up their interest in Marquinhos this summer[GETTY]
Luiz is preparing for a life in France after the Ligue 1 champions agreed a £50m deal with Chelsea for the centre-back.
Fellow Brazilian Marquinhos, who plays in the same position, has fuelled talks of a summer move after admitting Luiz's arrival will make it hard to secure a first-team place.
And United, who are in the market for a centre-half to replace Nemanja Vidic (Inter Milan) and Rio Ferdinand (free), are likely to take advantage of the 20-year-old's situation.
My agent will talk with the club about my future
Marquinhos
The Red Devils were interested in his services last summer, but were beaten by PSG in a £27.6m transfer.
Asked about his future at the Parc des Princes, Marquinhos said: "When I see the players that are coming, I realise it will be difficult [to compete for a first-team spot].
"I have a contract until June 2018. Let's see, my agent will talk with the club about my future as this season is very important to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment