Friday 27 June 2014

'We haven't spoken' – Lydia Bright lashes out at Amy Childs and 'hopes she doesn't return to TOWIE' #TheElitePartyInJuly #Entertain9jar via @myentertain9jar

James Argent's ex reveals all to Entertain9jar at Lauren Pope's collection launch
 
LYDIA Bright made one amazing comeback to TOWIE this series.
Hitting Marbella with the rest of the cast, she was forced to face her past and went on a friendly dinner date with ex-boyfriend James Argent.
Lydia Bright's ex Arg reportedly cheated with Amy Childs [Rex]
Lydia Bright's ex Arg reportedly cheated with Amy Childs [Rex]
The 24-year-old reality star is clearly glad to be back where she belongs, but there's one old school Essex girl she doesn't want to see  anytime soon…
Opening up to OK! Online, Lydia slammed former castmate Amy Childs – who Arg reportedly cheated on her with.
"I’m a very stubborn person once I make up my mind on someone that’s it.
The TOWIE star isn't keen on the idea of Amy Childs returning to the show [Wenn]
The TOWIE star isn't keen on the idea of Amy Childs returning to the show [Wenn]
"Once someone stings me I just close the door and find it hard to be friends with them again," Lydia, who is now single, continued.
Speaking exclusively to us at Lauren Pope's fashion collection launch, she added: "I’m hoping she doesn’t come back to be honest. We haven’t spoken and that says a lot really."
Lydia and Amy quickly drifted when rumours surfaced that Arg and the red head hooked up at an ITV party.
She has since moved on and dated colleague Tom Kilbey, who is now rumoured to be seeing Lindsay Lohan, for over a year.
Lyds is now spending time alone and also told us: "I’m really not looking for a relationship, I’ve done about a year and half of having fun and being single. However, I wouldn’t rule it out because if someone swept me off my feet I wouldn’t say no."
Arg looked anxious as he waited for Lydia Bright [Rex]
Arg looked anxious as he waited for Lydia Bright [Rex]
Interview by Stephanie Takyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment