Thursday 26 June 2014

TOWIM: Harry Derbidge declares 'I want Bobby back' after Marbella split #TheElitePartyInJuly #IRepEntertain9jarBlog via @myentertain9jar

Amy Childs' cousin admits cheating on his boyfriend with an ex was 'wrong'
 
FERNE McCann and Charlie Sims may have patched up their troubled relationship but the same can't be said for all TOWIE romances unfortunately.
Following their TV debut as a couple, Harry Derbidge and Bobby Norris have sadly split after they were rocked by the dreaded Essex curse.
Harry Derbidge has declared he wants Bobby Norris back [Wenn]
Harry Derbidge has declared he wants Bobby Norris back [Wenn]
Finally confessing to his cheating ways, we saw Amy Childs' cousin walk away from his love in the final Marbella episode.
Harry admitted: "Before I tell you this, I absolutely love you so much. When I was in Tenerife I did sleep with my ex.
"I’m so sorry and I never meant to hurt you. If I wanted to be with him, I’d be with him. I’m dedicating my love to you."
Deciding he wasn't the man for Bobby, the 20-year-old said: "I feel like I can’t make you happy. I can’t go through this, I love you, but I’m going to let you go."
Bobby Norris was devastated to hear that his man cheated on him with an ex [ITV2/Wenn]
Bobby Norris was devastated to hear that his man cheated on him with an ex [ITV2/Wenn]
However, it sounds like Harry regrets catching an early flight home from Marbs as he took to Twitter after the show to declare he wanted Gemma Collins' pal back.
He wrote: "Just watched last night's show and I am very gutted, what I did was wrong but all I want is Bobby back."
But it seems things are a little too raw for Bobby at the moment as he posted: "Awful watching my relationship fall apart."
The 20-year-old is worried he can't make his other half happy  [ITV2]
The 20-year-old is worried he can't make his other half happy [ITV2]

No comments:

Post a Comment