Thursday 26 June 2014

PHOTOS: Heavy Explosion Kills More In Lagos 'COULD IT BE BOKO HARAM?' #TheElitePartyInJuly #IRepEntertain9jarBlog via @myentertain9jar



There was pandemonium at the busy Creek Road in the Apapa area of Lagos on Wednesday night as a car said to be laden with explosives went off at Folawiyo Fuel Depot. At press time, it was gathered that no fewer than four innocent Nigerians were feared killed in the heavy blast.
An eyewitness, Musa Ali, told Vanguard he narrowly escaped death during the blast.
According to him; “I am a truck conductor and my truck was on the queue. I was walking towards Folawiyo Junction when I heard the explosion. I thought it was an earthquake. When I looked up I saw a large ball of fire at the spot where I was to buy food and a woman in front of me was badly injured.”
The Nigeria Police authority in Lagos however said the explosion is not a suicide attack, some say it was a gas cylinder that led to the loud explosion which killed about four persons and caused panic in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment