Wednesday 4 June 2014

Amanda Holden reveals all about Cheryl Cole's 'sexy' new French fella - watch the video #BringBackOurGirls #Entertain9jar via @myentertain9jar

The Britain's Got Talent judge tells Entertain9jar, Cheryl needs a 'proper man' to look after her
 
CHERYL Cole's new boyfriend is very 'handsome' according to Amanda Holden.
The BGT judge met French hunk Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini for dinner at the Chiltern Firehouse last week and opened up about the encounter to OK! Online while attending the Glamour Women of the Year 2014 awards.
Amanda Holden worked her best model poses as she arrives at the 2014 Glamour Women of the Year awards at Berkeley Square, London [Splash]
Amanda Holden worked her best model poses as she arrives at the 2014 Glamour Women of the Year awards at Berkeley Square, London [Splash]
She said: "He's French and bearded, he's very handsome.  
"I didn't fancy him because I was with my husband and my husband is a sex god - he's 6ft 2."
Amanda joked about her attempt to speak French to Jean-Bernard sounded like Only Fools And Horses character Del Boy.
"I said hello and Cheryl looked very petite, and I went 'mange tout Rodney, mange tout!'
Amanda revealed she thinks Cheryl Cole's latest squeeze Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini is 'sexy' [Splash]
Amanda revealed she thinks Cheryl Cole's latest squeeze Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini is 'sexy' [Splash]
"I met him really briefly and to me he is French and he's got a beard, he's sexy, but not as sexy as my husband.
"I think Cheryl is a really special girl and she needs a proper man to really look after her."
The actress also denied reports that Cheryl's family and friends are worried about her new romance moving too fast calling it 'media bollocks'.
The 43-year-old added: "She seems happy and she has been through the mill and she's a fighter, she's tough and she is funny and I can't wait to see her in action.
Amanda cosied up to her fellow BGT judge Alesha Dixon [Splash]
Amanda cosied up to her fellow BGT judge Alesha Dixon [Splash]
"This is going to be her year again, she is going to steal it," Amanda claimed.
"I think Cheryl is a goddess and everyone will jump on it the minute she walks in.
The mum-of-two continued: "I can't wait to see what she is wearing. I'm terrible. Most people say to me and Alesha they watch the show to see the frocks and I'd watch the show to see the frocks."
Amanda stole the show in her daring keyhole dress [FameFlynet]
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment