Wednesday 25 June 2014

Cher Lloyd says she cannot wait to see Cheryl Cole on the X Factor panel #TheElitePartyInJuly #Entertain9jar via @myentertain9jar

The recently married singer comes out in support of her former mentor despite their previous spats, says she used to be a 'brat'
 
CHER Lloyd famously fell out with her former X Factor mentor Cheryl Cole after her run on the 2010 series ended.
The Swagger Jagger hitmaker, 20, clashed with the Geordie after she hinted in 2012 that Cheryl had used autotune in a live performance. 
Cheryl hit back, tweeting: "Be careful who you kick on your way up. They kick you twice as hard on your way back down. #unappreciationisugly."
Cher Lloyd opens up about her X Factor days [Splash]
Cher Lloyd opens up about her X Factor days [Splash]
But two years on, with her US career flourishing, it sounds like Cher is feeling more gracious.
In an interview with Star magazine, she referred to Cheryl's return to The X Factor alongside Simon Cowell, and said: "I'm so happy they're back. Finally, a judging panel I want to watch!"
 
Meanwhile, Cher, who married hairdresser Craig Monk in November after a whirlwind romance, added that she knew she had been "a brat" when she was a contestant on the show.
The former X Factor contestant and Craig Monk have been together for two years [WENN]
The former X Factor contestant and Craig Monk have been together for two years [WENN]
"I even annoyed myself," she admitted.
And it sounds like the lessons learned over two years Stateside, where her career has flourished, have made her a better person.
"I'm a new person," she said. "I packed my bags for two weeks in LA, but have come back two years later."
Cher Lloyd famously fell out with Cheryl Cole two years ago
Cher Lloyd famously fell out with Cheryl Cole two years ago
Calling herself "a teenager with all those hormones going on," she explained: "I realised I had a lot of growing up to do and it's the best thing I could have done. I'm back and I'm better now."
And it sounds like married life is agreeing with Cher. 
"I like being the wifey," she said. "It's settling for me and it's something that is always going to be consistent."
We're glad to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment