Wednesday 25 June 2014

‘I’m Too Busy For SEX; It’s For Idle People’ – Popular Ghanaian/Nollywood Actress #TheElitePartyInJuly #Entertain9jar via @myentertain9jar

Ghanaian Actress Chichi Neblett in a recent
interview with News-One that she is too busy
to have s*x and does not even think about it.
Chichi parted ways with the father of her
baby a few years ago and has since kept her
love life out of the public domain.
She said:
    “For me, once you are a strong woman and
    making your ends meet through your own
    work and business, what concern do you
    have with a man? Chichi is single and
    happy.”
“No I don’t have sx. I don’t even have the
time to think about sx because I have been
very busy with work, so I don’t think about sx
at all.
When you are idle and have nothing
doing, then you have a lot going through
your mind and it pops up, but in short I don’t
think about sx,” she explained.
The Liberian born Ghanaian actress is among
industry players, who got nominations for
Sunday City People Entertainment Awards.
She was nominated for Best New Actress of
the Year and Best Promising Actress
categories. Chichi managed to break into
Nigeria’s Nollywood industry recently.
She recently did a movie shot with Ini Edo,
Funke Akindele and a number of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment