Tuesday 24 June 2014

Kym Marsh admits she's 'happy' she had boob job #TheElitePartyInJuly #Entertain9jar via @myentertain9jar

Coronation Street star said the painful procedure made her feel like herself again after having children
 
KYM Marsh has one of the most enviable figures in TV.
With a teeny 26-inch waist and a size eight figure, it’s hard to believe she’s had three children.
Kym Marsh shows off her amazing body and results of her boob job in this selfie [Twitter]
Kym Marsh shows off her amazing body and results of her boob job in this selfie [Twitter]
But depiste her army of admirers, Kym had exclusively told Entertain9jar that she has had serious body hang-ups in the past – especially after she had kids.
So in 2009, after giving birth to her youngest duaghter Polly, she invested in a boob job and now admits she’s very happy she did.
“My boobs just disappeared after I had children,” said the 38-year-old.
“I ended up with, like my gran would say, just the skins they were in.
“I really wanted them done.”
Kym Marsh is happy with her figure now [Wenn]
Kym Marsh is happy with her figure now [Wenn]
So Kym went under the knife and had her breasts taken from a modest B cup to 34D.
“I just wanted back what I had before I had children.
“I wanted to feel like my old self again.”
Read Kym’s full exclusive interview in this week’s Entertain9jar News
 

No comments:

Post a Comment