Friday 20 June 2014

Move over, Jodie Marsh: Luisa Zissman looks pumped as she strips off for fitness campaign #TheElitePartyInJuly #Entertain9jar via @myentertain9jar

The mum-of-one shows off her top guns and abs like slabs in advertising campaign for diet supplements
 
LUISA Zissman is one busy lady. When she's not appearing on Big Brother's Bit On The Side, penning a newspaper column or looking after her daughter, Dixie, she's working up a sweat in the gym.
And now the former Apprentice contestant has got the chance to show off her fantastic physique, after becoming the face (and body) of a diet supplement brand.
Luisa's tight-fitting gym gear makes the most of her assets [Protein World]
Luisa's tight-fitting gym gear makes the most of her assets [Protein World]
Luisa, 27, recently hit out at new mums who pretend to have naturally pinged back into shape after childbirth, insisting that her toned figure was down to hard work.
And now she's putting her money where her mouth is with these half-naked snaps for Protein World, which giving super-fit celebs including Lucy Mecklenburgh and Jodie Marsh a run for their money.
Luisa first got the fitness bug after putting on 3st 7lbs during her pregnancy and growing unhappy with her "mummy tummy" and "unsightly love handles".
Luisa Zissman strikes a pose in the campaign for a fitness brand [Protein World]
Luisa Zissman strikes a pose in the campaign for a fitness brand [Protein World]
And the cupcake bakery boss stepped up her efforts last summer, after being unhappy with her holiday pictures.
She said: "I thought I looked a bit fat in the bikini pictures of me. I saw myself and thought, 'I'm going to tone up'."
Luisa, whose weight has yo-yoed between 9st 3lb and 8st 2lb, added: "Like every woman, I have a lot of body issues. I'm really curvy, but I don't really like my hips or love handles."
Luisa Zissman gives Jodie Marsh a run for her money in the shoot [Protein World]
Luisa Zissman gives Jodie Marsh a run for her money in the shoot [Protein World]
She put herself through a strict carb curfew after 6.30pm each day, and did daily 30-minute workouts at home, including squat thrusts, burpees, leg raises crunches and press ups.
As well as excercising, she had her 32C boobs boosted to a 32E, after she complained that breastfeeding Dixie turned them into "empty sacks".
But despite almost achieving the body of her dreams before entering the Celebrity Big Brother house earlier this year, she revealed that the show had taken its toll on her physique.
Lucy Mecklenburgh has an abs twin by the looks of it [Protein World]
Lucy Mecklenburgh has an abs twin by the looks of it [Protein World]
“I’ve always taken pride in my figure but it’s amazing what nearly a month of sitting around on a sofa doing no exercise and eating crap can do," she said.
"I didn’t really realise when I was in the house as it’s all a bit of a bubble but when I came out I suddenly got a hell of a shock.
“I’ve never been one for crash diets and I wanted to lose the weight properly to make sure it stayed off so I set myself a target of 10 weeks. I also wanted to make sure that I didn’t lose all my shape and muscles!”
The cupcake boss gives her guns a kiss [Protein World]
The cupcake boss gives her guns a kiss [Protein World]
Luisa has since been training with former British Olympian Debbie Georgiou – as well as working on her diet.
She said: “It’s not easy when you run a cake business to be good all the time but I found smoothies really helped control this urge.
"I love Protein World’s Slender Blend and found that when I mixed in some of my favourite fruit and veg it was even better than the other stuff on the shelves, even though it’s really healthy.” 
We think you look great, Luisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment