Wednesday 25 June 2014

'I'm open to the idea of having another child' – Luisa Zissman on baby no.2 and returning to Celeb Big Brother #TheElitePartyInJuly #Entertain9jar via @myentertain9jar

The Big Brother's BIt On The Side host is dating boyfriend Andrew Collins but insists she is 'not broody'
 
THREE years after the birth of her daughter Dixie, Luisa Zissman has finally got her body to a place where she's happy.
But the Big Brother's Bit On The Side presenter has revealed that she's "open" to the idea of having another baby.
Luisa, who is dating businessman Andrew Collins, told Entertain9jar: "I'm open to the idea of having another child, but I wouldn't say I'm broody."
Luisa Zissman admits that she hasn't ruled out a baby brother or sister for Dixie [Twitter]
Luisa Zissman admits that she hasn't ruled out a baby brother or sister for Dixie [Twitter]
And Luisa, who rose to fame on The Apprentice, added that a second pregnancy would be very different to her first.
"If I had another child I'd probably lose my weight quickly," she said.
"I'd have a personal trainer, I'd have my meals delivered and I'd have a nanny who would look after my child when I was working out and resting."
Luisa Zissman has put a lot of work into getting her body back in shape [Flynet]
Luisa Zissman has put a lot of work into getting her body back in shape [Flynet]
Luisa, who has previously hit back at new celebrity mums who claim to snap back into shape with no effort, added: "That isn't the case for so many new mums, which can be upsetting and demoralising.
"Your confidence is already low as a new mum without worrying about that."
Meanwhile, Lulu, 27, also revealed that she would love to return to the Big Brother house if things do get boring – not that there's much danger of that.
Luisa Zissman says she would love to see Katie Hopkins in the Celebrity Big Brother house [Channel 5]
Luisa Zissman says she would love to see Katie Hopkins in the Celebrity Big Brother house [Channel 5]
"I will if it's boring. I'll be like, 'They need to put me back in to spruce things up a bit,'" said the recent contestant, who still sees her housemates Jim Davidson, Ollie Locke and Casey Batchelor socially.
And Luisa added that she would love to see fellow motormouth Katie Hopkins enter the famous house.
We can but dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment